Allstar Prep 2019-2020 information!
ALLSTAR PREP (aka Half year) 2019-2020
Thank you for your interest in our Allstar Prep Program. Our Prep Program is designed to offer competitive Allstar Cheer to athletes that are new to cheerleading or who may be unable to commit to our full year program. Allstar Prep can be a perfect stepping stone for an athlete that wishes to become a part of The Stingray Allstars full year program. It also offers a competitive team for those that only wish to compete for a partial season.
Come be a part of THE “One of a Kind” experience!
The teams will consist of Levels 1-2 for tumbling and 1-3 stunting. Athletes’ ages 5-18 (as of August 31, 2019). No skills or experience required!
- November 19th 5-6:00pm, November 20th 5-6:00pm or November 21st 5-6:00pm (Pick ONE).
- Please select a day when you turn your packet into the office.
- You must attend one of these days to be placed on a team.
- Team rosters and practice information will be posted on November 22nd.
- All practices will begin the week of December 2nd.
Remember! This is a PLACEMENT and NOT A TRYOUT, it is a skills assessments and no specific skills are required to participate in the program. We will create teams based on who is assessed. Questions? Please feel free to email [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible! We would love to talk to you about our program!
What to bring to Assessment:
- Member Information Form and Waiver
- Assessment Form (top portion filled out)
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate (athlete will not be placed on a team without a birth certificate)
- Please be prepared to turn in a check for your first month’s tuition (December). $190.00 payable to Stingray Brands
What is the time commitment?
- Every team will practice one day, Monday-Thursday from 5:00-7:00pm or 6:00-8:00pm. All teams will have a second practice Friday, times will vary. Practices will be held at the Cartersville location. We are unable to take day/friend/etc. requests.
- There will be several additional practices called Saturdays as needed. We will release the schedule further in to the season.
- All athletes are expected to be at EVERY practice. Any absences must go through your team coach. Unexcused absences will result in dismissal from your team.
- First practices will begin the week of December 2nd.
- 2 competitions in March/April!
What is the financial commitment?
- A non-refundable payment of $190.00 is due at your assessment. This will go towards your first month’s tuition (December).
- Monthly tuition is $190.00 for December, January, February, March and April. Everyone is responsible for all 5 months of tuition, there is no pro-rating of this fee even if you are placed on a team late.
- Monthly tuition includes; all team practices, a once weekly one-hour tumble class (please schedule through the front office), choreography/music, competition fees, team t-shirt, competition bow, uniform rental fee and USASF registration.
- At the end of the season the uniforms will be available for purchase for an additional $150.00.
Briefs, sports bra and white cheer shoes (payment expected for all items at the time of ordering at the pro shop). Coaches will also provide you information on how to do your hair and make-up.
2 practice wear outfits and a bow to match. Each outfit will have a designated practice day.
Stingray backpack, (while this item is not mandatory, it is the only bag that you are allowed to carry at competitions).
Allstar Prep Calendar:
- November 19th, 20th and 21st 5:00-6:00pm Allstar Prep Assessments.
- November 22nd Teams posted on www.stingrayallstars.com by 4:00 p.m.
- November 25th-29th Gym is closed for Thanksgiving break
- December 2nd Practices begin.
- December 13th or December 20th Mandatory Coach/Parent Meeting (specific times TBA).
- December 23rd-January 3rd Gym closed for Christmas break.
- January 6th Practices resume.
- TBA Allstar Prep Showcase (full dress rehearsal). Mandatory for all athletes. All family and friends invited!
- March 7th Universal Spirit All Star Prep Nationals (Atlanta, Ga)
- April 6th-10th Gym closed for Spring Break
- April 13th Practices resume
- April 25th War on the Shore (Savannah, Ga)
**All Mandatory and Optional items must be ordered through our pro shop,
Full Out Sports, as all logos are a registered trademark of
The Stingray Allstars
No replications of any logos are allowed**
If you have any questions, feel free to contact: