The Allstar Prep forms are ready.
Our office is ready to accept forms today!!!
ALLSTAR PREP (aka Half year) 2016-2017
Thank you for your interest in our Allstar Prep Program. Our Prep Program is designed to offer competitive Allstar Cheer to athletes that are new to cheerleading or who may be unable to commit to our full year program. Allstar Prep can be a perfect stepping stone for an athlete that wishes to become a part of The Stingray Allstars full year program. It also offers a competitive team for those that only wish to compete for a partial season.
Come be a part of THE “One of a Kind” experience!
The teams will consist of Levels 1-3 and athletes’ ages 4-18 (as of August 31, 2016). No skills or experience required!
- December 2nd 6-8pm or December 3rd 9-11am (Pick ONE).
- Mandatory Parent Meeting available on whatever assessment night you choose. Assessments will be closed when parent meeting is dismissed.
- You must attend one of these days to be placed on a team.
- Team rosters and practice information will be posted on December 5th.
- All practices will begin December 9th.
Remember! This is a PLACEMENT and NOT A TRYOUT, it is a skills assessments and no specific skills are required to participate in the program. We will create teams based on who is assessed. Questions? Please feel free to email [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible! We would love to talk to you about our program!
What to bring to Assessment: (Stingray forms will be available September 20th) We will begin accepting completed forms on September 20th as well.
- Member Information Form and Waiver
- Assessment Form (top portion filled out)
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Team Rep Form
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate (athlete will not be placed on a team without a birth certificate)
- Please be prepared to turn in a check for your first month’s tuition (December). $185.00 payable to Stingray Brands
What is the time commitment?
- Every team will practice one day, Monday-Thursday from 5:00-7:00pm. All teams will have a second practice Friday, times will vary. Practices will be held at the Cartersville location. We are unable to take day/friend/etc. requests.
- There will be several additional practices called Saturdays as needed. We will release the schedule further in to the season.
- All athletes are expected to be at EVERY practice. Any absences must go through your team rep then to your coach. Unexcused absences will result in dismissal from your team.
- First practices are on December 9th depending on team placement.
- 2 competitions in March/April.
What is the financial commitment?
- A non-refundable payment of $185.00 is due at your assessment. This will go towards your first month’s tuition.
- Monthly tuition is $185.00 for December, January, February, March and April. Everyone is responsible for all 5 months of tuition, there is no pro-rating of this fee even if you are placed on a team late.
- Monthly tuition includes; all team practices, a once weekly one-hour tumble class (please schedule through the front office), choreography/music, competition fees, team t-shirt, competition bow, uniform rental fee and USASF registration.
- At the end of the season the uniforms will be available for purchase for an additional $100.00.
Black briefs, black sports bra and white cheer shoes (payment expected for all items at the time of ordering at the pro shop). Coaches will also provide you information on how to do your hair and make-up.
2 practice wear outfits and a bow to match. Each outfit will have a designated practice day.
Stingray backpack, (while this item is not mandatory, it is the only bag that you are allowed to carry at competitions).
Allstar Prep Calendar:
- December 5th Teams posted on www.stingrayallstars.com by 5:00 p.m.
- December 9th Practices begin.
- December 16th Mandatory Coach/Parent Meeting (specific times TBA).
- December 19th-January 1st Gym closed for Christmas break.
- January 2nd Practices resume.
- March17th Allstar Prep Showcase (full dress rehearsal). Mandatory for all athletes. All family and friends invited!
- March 25th Competition: Myrtle Beach, SC
- April 1st-April 9th Gym closed for Spring Break
- April 10th Practices resume
- April 22nd Competition: Atlanta, GA
**All Mandatory and Optional items must be ordered through our pro shop,
Full Out Sports, as all logos are a registered trademark of
The Stingray Allstars.
No replications of any logos are allowed**
If you have any questions, feel free to contact: