Allstar Prep 2021-2022 information!
ALLSTAR PREP (aka Half year) 2021-2022
Thank you for your interest in our Allstar Prep Program. Our Prep Program is designed to offer competitive Allstar Cheer to athletes that are new to cheerleading or who may be unable to commit to our full year program. Allstar Prep can be a perfect stepping stone for an athlete that wishes to become a part of The Stingray Allstars full year program. It also offers a competitive team for those that only wish to compete for a partial season.
Come be a part of THE “One of a Kind” experience!
The teams will consist of Levels 1-2 for tumbling and 1-3 stunting. Athletes’ ages 7-18 (as of December 31st 2021). No skills or experience required!
- Monday November 29th 5:00-6:00pm and Tuesday November 30th 5:00-6:00pm.
- You must attend assessments to be placed on a team.
- Team rosters and practice information will be emailed on December 1st. *Please make certain we have your active email address.*
- All practices will begin the week of December 6th.
Remember! This is a PLACEMENT and NOT A TRYOUT, it is a skills assessments and no specific skills are required to participate in the program. We will create teams based on who is assessed. Questions? Please feel free to email [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible! We would love to talk to you about our program!
What to bring to Assessment:
- Member Information Form and Waiver
- Assessment Form (top portion filled out)
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Please be prepared to turn in a check for your first month’s tuition (December). $190.00 payable to Stingray Allstars
What is the time commitment?
- Practice schedule:
- Youth and Junior teams will practice either Tuesday or Thursday 5:00-7:00pm and Friday 6:30-8:30pm .
- Senior Team will practice Monday and Thursday 7:00-9:00pm
- There will be 2-3 additional practices/choreography sessions on Saturdays as needed. We will release each team specific schedule further in to the season.
- All athletes are expected to be at EVERY practice. Any absences must go through your team coach. Unexcused absences will result in dismissal from your team.
- First practices will begin the week of December 6th.
- 2 competitions in March/April!
What is the financial commitment?
- A non-refundable payment of $190.00 is due at your assessment. This will go towards your first month’s tuition (December).
- Monthly tuition is $190.00 for December, January, February, March and April. Everyone is responsible for all 5 months of tuition, there is no pro-rating of this fee even if you are placed on a team late.
- Monthly tuition includes; all team practices, a once weekly one-hour tumble class (please schedule through the front office), choreography/music, competition fees, gym wide t-shirt, competition bow and uniform rental fee.
- At the end of the season the uniforms will be available for purchase for an additional $150.00.
- Sports bra
- White cheer shoes
- Coaches will also provide you information on how to do your hair and make-up.
- *USASF registration Fee
- 2 practice wear outfits and a bow to match. Each outfit will have a designated practice day.
- Stingray backpack, (while this item is not mandatory, it is the only bag that you are allowed to carry at competitions).
Allstar Prep Calendar:
- November 29th and 30th 5:00-6:00pm Prep Assessments
- December 3rd Team placements and information emailed out
- Team practices start Week of December 6th
- Week of December 13th Mandatory Coach/Parent Meeting (specific times TBA).
- December 20th-January 2nd Gym closed for Christmas break.
- January 3rd Practices resume.
- TBA Allstar Prep Showcase (full dress rehearsal). Mandatory for all athletes. All family and friends invited!
- March 26th Chattanooga, TN
- April 4th-9th Gym closed for Spring Break
- April 11th Practices resume
- April Comp TBD
**All Mandatory and Optional items must be ordered through our pro shop,
Full Out Sports, as all logos are a registered trademark of
The Stingray Allstars
No replications of any logos are allowed**
If you have any questions, feel free to contact: