The Stingray Allstars Non-Travel Teams!
Assessment form will be available soon!
Thank you for your interest in our Allstar Program. Our Non-Travel Program is designed to offer competitive Allstar Cheer for our younger athletes who would like to experience the full season cheer feel. This program can be a perfect stepping stone for an athlete that wishes to become a part of The Stingray Allstars full year program or just gain experience in the sport.
Come be a part of THE “One of a Kind” experience!
This season we will ONLY be forming Tiny and/or Mini Level 1 teams with ages between 4-9 (Born between 2019-2014). No skills or experience required!
- Assessments will be Friday August 4th from 5:00-7:00pm.
- Mandatory Parent Meetings July 31st or August 2nd 6:00-7:00pm. Please plan to attend one of them.
- Team rosters and practice information will be emailed out on August 7th!
- All practices will either be August 9th or 10th.
Remember! This is a PLACEMENT and NOT A TRYOUT, it is a skills assessments and no specific skills are required to participate in the program. We will create teams based on who is assessed. Questions? Please feel free to email [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible! We would love to talk to you about our program!
What to bring to Assessment:
- Member Information Form and Waiver
- Assessment Form (top portion filled out)
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Please be prepared to turn in a check for your first month’s tuition (August). $210.00 payable to The Stingray Allstars
What is the time commitment?
- Each team will practice twice a week. Teams will either practice Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday 5:00-6:30 or 7:00pm depending on the team.
- There will be choreography practices on Saturdays as needed. We will release the schedule at team specific parent meeting.
- All athletes are expected to be at EVERY practice. Any absences must go through your coach. Excessive unexcused absences will result in dismissal from your team.
What is the financial commitment?
- A non-refundable payment of $210.00 is due at your assessment. This will go towards your first month’s tuition.
- Monthly tuition is $210.00 for August-March. Everyone is responsible for all 8 months of tuition, there is no pro-rating of this fee even if you are placed on a team late.
- Monthly tuition includes; all team practices, a once weekly one-hour tumble class (please schedule on our parent portal or through the front office) plus 1 additional drop in per week, choreography/music, competition fees, team t-shirt, and competition bow.
- Uniforms must be purchased for this program, the cost is $185.
- Briefs, and white cheer shoes (payment expected for all items at the time of ordering at the pro shop). Coaches will also provide you information on how to do your hair and make-up.
- 2 practice wear outfits. Each outfit will have a designated practice day.
- USASF registration (Required for athletes to compete at events)
Stingray backpack, (while this item is not mandatory, it is the only bag that you are allowed to carry at competitions).
- August 4th 5:00-7:00pm Assessments
- August 7th Team practice informational email
- August 9th or 10th Practices begin
- August 21st-24th Team specific parent meetings
- September 4th Gym Closed for Labor Day
- October 31st Gym Closed for Halloween
- November 20th-25th Gym closed Thanksgiving Break
- December 22nd-January 1st Gym closed for Christmas/New Years Break
- January 2nd Practices resume
Tentative Competition Schedule:
- Showcase: 12/1/23
- Battle Under the Big Top: 12/9/23
- Peach Classic (Victory): 1/20/24
- Cheersport National: 2/17/24
- Prep Nationals/Cheersport 1: day 3/2/24
- Georgia Showdown(Victory): 3/23/24
**All Mandatory and Optional items must be ordered through our pro shop,
Full Out Sports, as all logos are a registered trademark of
The Stingray Allstars.
No replications of any logos are allowed**
If you have any questions, feel free to contact: