The Stingray Allstars Non-Travel Teams!
Thank you for your interest in our Allstar Program. Our Non-Travel Program is designed to offer competitive Allstar Cheer for our younger athletes who would like to experience the full season cheer feel. This program can be a perfect stepping stone for an athlete that wishes to become a part of The Stingray Allstars full year program or just gain experience in the sport.
Come be a part of THE “One of a Kind” experience!
This season we will ONLY be forming Tiny and/or Mini Level 1 teams with ages between 4-8 (as of August 31, 2019). No skills or experience required!
- Assessments will be July 26th from 6:00-7:30pm.
- Mandatory Parent Meeting on the night of the assessment.
- You must attend to be placed on a team.
- Team rosters and practice information will be emailed out on July 29th!
- All practices will begin the Sunday of August 4th.
Remember! This is a PLACEMENT and NOT A TRYOUT, it is a skills assessments and no specific skills are required to participate in the program. We will create teams based on who is assessed. Questions? Please feel free to email [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible! We would love to talk to you about our program!
What to bring to Assessment:
- Member Information Form and Waiver
- Assessment Form (top portion filled out)
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate (athlete will not be placed on a team without a birth certificate)
- Please be prepared to turn in a check for your first month’s tuition (August). $200.00 payable to Stingray Brands
What is the time commitment?
- Every team will practice twice a week. One practice will be Monday-Thursday 5:00-6:30pm. All teams will have a second practice Sunday 1:00-2:30pm.
- There will be additional practices/choreography called on Saturdays as needed. We will release the schedule further in to the season.
- All athletes are expected to be at EVERY practice. Any absences must go through your team rep then to your coach. Unexcused absences will result in dismissal from your team.
What is the financial commitment?
- A non-refundable payment of $200.00 is due at your assessment. This will go towards your first month’s tuition.
- Monthly tuition is $200.00 for August-March. Everyone is responsible for all 8 months of tuition, there is no pro-rating of this fee even if you are placed on a team late.
- Monthly tuition includes; all team practices, a once weekly one-hour tumble class (please schedule through the front office) plus 1 additional drop in per week, choreography/music, competition fees, team t-shirt, competition bow, and USASF registration.
- Uniforms must be purchased for this program, the cost is $165.
- Briefs, and white cheer shoes (payment expected for all items at the time of ordering at the pro shop). Coaches will also provide you information on how to do your hair and make-up.
- 2 practice wear outfits. Each outfit will have a designated practice day.
- Competition bow
Stingray backpack, (while this item is not mandatory, it is the only bag that you are allowed to carry at competitions).
- July 26th 6:00-7:30pm Assessments/ Parent meetings
- July 29th Team practice informational email
- August 4th Practices begin
- August 12th-15th Team specific parent meetings
- November 25th-29th Gym closed Thanksgiving Break
- December 23rd-January 1st Gym closed for Christmas break
- January 2nd Practices resume
- April 6th-April 10th Gym closed for Spring Break
Tentative Competition Schedule:
- Showcase TBD
- NCA Classic February 1st
- Cheersport February 15th
- Universal Spirit March 7th
- American Royal March 21st
**All Mandatory and Optional items must be ordered through our pro shop,
Full Out Sports, as all logos are a registered trademark of
The Stingray Allstars.
No replications of any logos are allowed**
If you have any questions, feel free to contact: